The rules implemented are to ensure safety, protection and overall fun for everyone.
· At times the Residents’ Pool may close early for an event. This will be under the manger’s discretion. Every effort will be made to assure that Residents are made aware of an early closure.
· Alcohol is not allowed in the pool at any time. Residents may sit on the side of the pool with their feet in the water while consuming alcohol.
· Food Tickets will be sold on certain events and holiday. The food tickets provide a one serving of the meal. Additional tickets may be purchased. RSVP’s are requested so staff cab prepare and plan every event accordingly.
· All pool rules and regulations are to be followed at all times.
· Foul language will not be tolerated.
· A guest is someone whose permanent address is outside of Founders Pointe and will be charged accordingly. During events, guest will pay the guest fee plus the event price if participating.
· No glass allowed at the pool. Any resident caught with glass risks the suspension of their membership.