The rules implemented are to ensure safety, protection and overall fun for everyone.
· At times the Residents’ Pool may close early for an event. This will be under the manger’s discretion.
· Alcohol is not allowed at the pool unless specifically advertised with the event. It is a privilege to bring alcohol and should always remain discreet.
· Food Tickets will be sold on certain events and holiday. The food tickets provide a one serving of the meal. Additional tickets may be purchased. RSVP’s are requested to staff, prepare and plan every event accordingly.
· All pool rules and regulations are to be followed.
· Foul language will not be tolerated.
· A guest is someone who has no membership card and will be charged accordingly. During events, guest will pay the guest fee plus the event price if participating.
· No glass allowed at the pool. Any resident caught with glass risks the suspension of their membership.